Sunday, May 1, 2016

Googles, Yahoo, Bing, Firefox too

Hey Friends, all my works on my mobile and notebook are peupose do for you to copy. Let you do and start all productions and printing. Because I know you will keep copying and do business.

So keep on your good jobs.

Just a reminďer, is my plan only. I always change my mind. And will redo last minutes.

Oh, you had so much money to pay all these people to do. So keep on sponsoring more money for them. I will play with them like a toy. Since I am so free now. I got 30 days holidays now. Enjoy my Games TTT (Tuan Tuhan Tuhan)😚😚😚
I am Modern Lord. Open minded Lord.
Not an arrogant or action human like rich peoples. I know moral. My mother teach me very good Moral value. How about you? If you got Moral then your mother got teach you, if you dont have moral, then is not your mother did not teach you, is you that do not want to learn. Understand. Dont blame peoples, always blame yourself. That is a moral too.
Not the teacher dont know how to teach, is the students that dont want to learn.
Never blame a teachers. If dont know then all students already failed, then you can say the teacher dont know.

Yes, I am naughty and wild when I was a kids. I go to disco at 12 years old. I took my first estacy and tried others drug then. But my sister and brother was top students and I am the last top students too. Just upside down. Can you say my mother dont know how to care a child in this situation. The first 2 was so good and the last one was naughty? Can you blame.someone mother she dont know how to care her child? 100% cannot say such words, it is so hurt a mother feeling when being told like this. You should know that because your wife is a mother also. Why must you called my mother and say someone saying this about her? What is the perpose of doing this? To make peoples misunderstood the other person. Make them hate her. Do you think this is a good jobs of talking bad of others back? Mother teach me what is bad we know also we keep ourself, dont purposely tell anyone about the bad of others. You never learn this in Moral? Then you are the real no moral human. Dont say peoples bad things you know, especially my own relatives that always tell my mother this and that. Because they got target to archieve something for doing this to me and my wife, to me and my lover and to me with my boss also before.
What kind of relatives is this? Oh, you too had a drug addicts Uncle right. Ofcourse I know, whatever it will just written on my dairy naturally. The kuman thong can write notes to me. So powerful Kuman Thongs Spirit I trained out. You dont know how to trained a Kuman Thong. Me and Uncle Lim know, but he at Heaven enjoying his life there. Let me check for you if you want to know.

What about 911 or MH370 want to solve? With 99.9% actual report and data?
If human cannot solve, what we do? Yes, we ask the spirit to help. Because they are every way in the Earth. They are Fire, Air, Wind, Water, Earth, and Metal. Ofcourse you can solve if you can connect with them like me. Colour of the Winds - Pocahantu's. When you Believe.
Not me only, there are actually many can connect to this elements, they only did not treasure thier power well. Everyone can do that. Not me only. We all are same.  Willingness, honest, good, moral, help others and respect gods - the power come naturally for you. This only you need to train. From your heart and mind. Is very easy. Once you connected, do not abuse the power or do for your own benefits. Share to peoples around and enjoy it together. Not try to earn money from that.

Is like u got Unifi Internet at your home. Any difficult for you to share with all your neighbour? You dont need each house with each Unifi? Is unlimited but everyone are so Kiasu, dont say Singapore people Kiasu, say yourself first. More Kiasu then Singaporean 10 times. Cant even share a internet line with each other. And there is no extra charges for doing the good will. But all people dont want to share at all. This we call no moral la. Dont blame teacher or mother no teach you. Is you dont want to learn yourself. Blame yourself for your own attitude. Moral grow itself, not by teach. Naturally absorb from your heart from anyone you connect. You connect wrong people, you too got his moral. The leader with what moral, the follower too will get the moral. If cannot absorb his moral, then out you go. So if the leader can absorb the Lord moral, then the follower only can absorb the same. If still giving chance but ignore, then do you think to reborn new leader?
Like I reborn the Gods? I can do that if I wanted to. Is a pieces of cake.
Because I have everyone life story and finiancial data at my bat caves. Should I explore it or should you accept my invitation?

Tweet the bird

Stone Cold said so

Sean Khor
Lord of Universe
Tuan Alam Semesta
World Human Data Collector

I can make the NEWS on Youtube, Discovery and Googles.
Thinking on Vimeo or Yahoo too.

No comments:

Post a Comment