Monday, May 2, 2016

Stop Send me Name

You can ignore The Lord massage. But you cannot run away from the Lord Karma. And you can continues to spying on me. Next Karma will be more terible. Let me warn all of you first. Dont put a knife for me to punish someone because of your fault, that you cause people troubles only. Peoples no disturb you but you pointed to them and want me to punish them. That is big mistakes you do this. If you dare to do, dare to admit it. Dont use other people name and purposely send to me see and guess.

N is he send a video to my email for me see. But failed then he deleted from my gmail. Can I restore it from my gmail?

M is you send to me to read. So I no accept is M unless is his own email send to me.

Still not enough, why you send 1 for me and want me to get him? Do you get anything? Any benefit you send me 1 and let me know he is involved? Donating boat. Why you do that, Hackers?

Not enough, who is Desmond? I dont know who is this guy? But your hacker very good in Physo peoples. Purposely want me suspect this person also involved. What the fuck. Why and what peoples want from me? I dont know him also.

Then Ah Kong and Johnny lah. Making more confuse to me is it? Purposely send me many name so I go and check who is Ah Kong and who is Jeffrey, from Netherland or what Hokkien Kongsi. With the famous Penang Sio San Ong. You want me to bring up all this people with you or you want let me know they are masterminds too?

Are you all still want to play The Lord? Still had no regret and remorseful? Cause my lover busy all the times. Left me alone for over 2 months and eating alone. Good jobs to  bribe her to do this to me.
Dont later you bring up 77 malay youths or Gang 24 Cina India. Then come 44 India Gang with Ganesha Gods. You are making this problems bigger and you want to scare me so I do not do anythings. Right.
Then I ask help from 969 Kao Lok Kao or Gang 08 Cina India also. All come out and talk see who was the masterminds to played all this and stole all the Gods creation. Smaller gang 21 and 5 colours also can invite then. Hokkien Si Lian (4 tyre) 04 Gang. Or then God of Glamber Paul Phua with N also join. The Four Heavenly Kings

Amazing! A Malaysia maybe is using the underworld to govern the country. Becauce N send me the video. Meant he is related to play the Lord of The Gods.
N video is deleted but also can be restore back. And this Video is enough for the Malaysian peoples to listen and vote.
So who got Involved just admit and do not mind control me or physo me by purposely send me the name to see.

Or you want me to break the code of underworld corruption? In lucrative gambling, drinking, prostitution, drugs and entertaintment. Dont give me too many difficult questions. Give me more about my neghbour, relatives, madam kwan friends and my lover side people. The Publika, Hartamas and Hang Seng developer. The BRP Utama One developer? The  Sri Damansara and Kota Damansara rich people list. Sierramas and Valencia.

So now I still alone and nobody help me. They were so many gang and the Goverment also watching the Underworld and not helping The Lord of anything. Know the peoples betray his country but still keep quite and do nothing. If you did not say start investigations, nobody dare to start. If you start, I help the first person that support me all the way up until the sky. You both or all, anyone that help me I will return you as a future billionaire. Is true I can give you New Business to do. Give you everything A to Z. You dont need to hired any R&D or business consultant or branding marketing people. All I do for you FREE of Charges. But I need the support. Who come for me I will help who. You no come and he come, I get him He come you no come, I get you. You got choice. I need support only.

I dont care others people that I dont know. And I dont want to know anyone that I dont know them also. No need to tell me who and who. Those are police job, not my job. My job is heal cancer disease peoples and heal the world.

Tweet the bird

Stone Cold said so

SEAN KHOR
Lord of Universe
Om maha Ganapathi.



.

No comments:

Post a Comment