Sunday, May 1, 2016

Pengecut

You send to me the message "Pengecut". I still keep it on my phone.
You send the Lord saying him is "PENGECUT" attach with a little girl alone and holding a red rose at an empty car park. That massage was received and open by Allah. Then was pass to Jesus, Ganesha, Buddha and other Gods to see and read. The last was pass to me.
What you meant of that massage you send to the Lord please?
Is it a joke? I was laughing when I see the massage while all the Gods was very very angry until today. That is you did to them. What should you do? Dont ask me.
Anything on my mobile and notebook is belong to the gods. You send anything to me is all pass thru them before to me. And emails also. My blog and whatever account is all Oh My Gods things. You hack it, you hack yourself back. You play the gods, now the gods also want to play play you. Want to send you to jail? I say dont do that please. Offer them a chance, but now many chances offered. Still want to do. So what can I say when the Gods ask me again? Everyday they ask me. Zeus also ask me. Think you dont know who is Zeus, go check Googles if you dont know. And Hudud is here too. Allah & Hudud together. What a Miracle is this?
You all really make the God get mad. Really. If not why are all here connecting with me. I am human and you are human too. But I connect everything. You just connect wifi and human. I can use Hukum Hudud to all of you. If I just write on my diary or blog. That is really how to Gods punish human. Did you know that? The animals want me to do that. The others Gods can accept it. A punishments which under Islamic law (Shariah) are mandated and fixed by Allah.
You cannot say Gods are "Pengecut". You did something very very stupid. I dont understand why you send this to me also.
Can you explain?

I am Fearless you know. Aaron Crow is me. Yes. He is me. You can ask him.
I am The Infinity Identity 92j. I can go into 92 human life at a times. Check out his blog and website of who I am. You find what you want. Dont just focus on me. I got 92 human body to go. I am Timeless. I no need passport to go everyway in this World. That is what Gods created me for who I am. Will Smith is me too, The Ultraman, And what you do? You killed a gods. Evil Human. Did your follower know this? Tell them is you who did it before everyone I get punishment in Hell.
Can you do that?
Your chinese Monkey God can do 72 only and each at a times.

Tweet the bird

Stone Cold said so.

Sean Khor
Lord of Universe
Infinity Identity 92j

No comments:

Post a Comment